(1933-2010) Michigan-born Sculptor John Brough Miller received his Masters of Fine Arts in 1964 from the Cranbrook Academy of Art and moved to Texas in 1964. He spent nearly 30 years as a Professor of Ceramics and Sculpture at Texas Woman’s University. He is known for the steel sculptures he created outside his garage in Argyle. Commissioned works include those at Valley House Gallery in Dallas, Dallas Public Library, Abilene Fine Arts Museum, Amarillo Art Center, Los Angeles International Airport and elsewhere. The images shown are the Lakewood Library in Dallas.